Please see attached rules and guidelines for contributing.
Sharing your story is a great way of helping others affected by Pancreatic Cancer, so:
- Try to keep the story to less than 1,000 words.
- Include a photo (optional).
- Include your location (optional).
Rules for sharing your stories:
- Don't name any health care providers or their staff doctors/nurses/hospitals/clinics.
- Don't write anything that could cause offence or is defamatory.
- Don't use swear words.
- Avner's Foundation has the right to refuse stories that are not in line with the ethos of the Avner Nahmani Pancreatic Cancer Foundation.
- Avner's Foundation has the right to edit stories to correct spelling/grammar and also to help with clarity. The edited version will be sent back to the author for approval.