We're excited to announce our 9th annual Sydney walk on Sunday 6th August and following the success of last years new location, we will once again be walking in the beautiful setting of Manly. It will commence from the lawn area opposite 111 North Steyne (about 200 metres north of the North Steyne SLSC). Please see the route map below.
We acknowledge and thank all our corporate sponsors that ensure the maximum amount of profits can go towards Pancreatic Cancer research: Woolworths Limited, Deep Spring, Wellcom, Beak & Sons and Red Jelly.
Online Registration: Click here.
Walk Terms and Conditions: Click here to view.
Activities on the day
- Bring a good appetite as tasty bacon/egg rolls will be sold prior to the commencement of the walk and the famous Beak & Sons sausage sandwiches will be sold after the walk.
- Coca-Cola refreshments, Deep Spring flavoured drinks in cans (non-plastic - due to council restrictions), will be sold at the event.
- Purple is the Internationally recognised colour of Pancreatic Cancer, so be sure to wear something purple on the day. There will be prizes for the most creatively dressed in purple!
- Merchandise will be on sale at the event including ‘Put Your Foot Down’ t-shirts and caps.
All profits will go towards Pancreatic Cancer research.
There will be prizes for the highest fundraising team, highest individual fundraiser, most creatively dressed in purple – adult and most creatively dressed in purple child.
- Registrations: 9:00 am (and online until 5pm Saturday 5th August)
- Event Start: 10:00 am
- Adult $25
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5 to 16) $60
- Child $5 (under 5 free)
There is limited metered street parking along North & South Steyne near the start/end pont this year, but there is a number of parking facilities around Manly. Please see the Manly Council Public Parking Stations page for more details http://www.manly.nsw.gov.au/council/parking/publicparkingstations/.