Our sixth annual 'Put Your Foot Down' walk in Brisbane will take place on Sunday 8th October. Last year we set a record with over 500 people registered to walk and over $50,000 raised, another record! It was heartwarming to see so many wanting to be part of the push to raise awareness and funds for Pancreatic Cancer research. So let's see if we can better last year!
Net profits from the walk will go towards advancing scientific research of Pancreatic Cancer.
This year the walk will be held at a new location, Teralba Park, Everton Park (see map below).
Online Registration: Click here to register
Walk Terms and Conditions: Click here to view.
Activities on the day
- Bring a good appetite as tasty bacon/egg rolls will be sold prior to the commencement of the walk and the famous Beak and Sons sausage sandwiches will be sold.
- Coca-Cola refreshments including our Avner’s Deep Spring water will be sold at the event.
- Purple is the colour of Pancreatic Cancer, so be sure to wear something purple on the day.
- Merchandise will be on sale at the event including ‘Put Your Foot Down’ t-shirts and caps.
All profits will go towards Pancreatic Cancer research.
There will be prizes for the highest fundraising team, highest individual fundraiser, most creatively dressed in purple – adult and most creatively dressed in purple - child.
Registrations: 8:00 am (and online until 5pm Saturday 7th October)
Event: 9:00 am
- Adult $25
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5 to 16) $60
- Child $5 (under 5 free)
We acknowledge and thank all our walk sponsors that ensure the maximum amount of profits can go towards Pancreatic Cancer research: Woolworths Limited, Coca-Cola Amatil, Wellcom, Beak & Sons and Red Jelly.